Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What I Want From Santa for Christmas 2010 - No. 3

Dear Santa,

I can't think of one good reason you shouldn't send me to SXSW. In fact, I can point to many reasons why *not* sending me is a bad idea:

1. The North Pole and Santa brand needs an overhaul and some cool WOM marketing tactics integrated with social media would help you out a great deal. I could boost what I already know about all of that while at SXSW. Pow! That's me. Call me...I can help.

2.  SXSW "fills the well" and would give me new ideas to ponder for the entire year and beyond. Can you imagine how many blog posts I could write about things other than what I want for Christmas?

3. Did you see the Interactive track? That's all me. I could learn from those around me how to not only do my web shows better, but how to be better at my job. That's really important.

4. I have direct influence over an almost-three-year-old in my house. Santa is big at this age...don't make this child's mother cry in envy when Mommy starts seeing all the tweets from SXSW...

So you see, Santa, I think at least this Christmas wish deserves some thought. What do you think?

Many thanks,

KiKi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!