Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Open Community: The Pre-Virtual Book Tour Post

My copy of Open Community arrived today and just a quick glance has assured me it is awesome stuff. Watch on this site for an upcoming post with more information about Open Community, "A little book of big ideas for associations navigating the web."

Top Five Questions I have for Maddie & Lindy:
1. Why a book and why now?
2. How did you settle upon the topic?
3. Have you already thought of a sequel or series? Please dish.
4. Who are your social media/community influences?  Who are the "gurus" that rub you the wrong way?
5. The book, the tour, the Kindle version, the...audiobook?  Where are you going from here?

Bonus Points Questions: 
1. When you started SocialFish, there wasn't anything like it in the association space. You have watched more and more social media consultants/marketing firms/etc come onto the playing field.  Has it changed your focus? Would you have done things differently in the beginning?
2. What is the most important lesson you've learned in owning your own business?
3. What is the number one thing every association needs to have in place when it comes to social media?


Smiling adoringly because I received Open Community at last!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, your blog looks different. I love it!

    Back to your post -- great questions and I can't wait to hear their answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, Deirdre! Yup, I changed the blog up a little bit. Trying to make it look a little more pulled-together, dontcha know. :)

    Yes, I can't wait to hear their answers, either! I am patiently waiting...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!